Friday, October 17, 2008

Bliss

I'm without my bliss .... (at the moment?)


to be honest

its a personal thing



but to be honest again, i was really hoping this assignment would happen around finals because that was the time i was hoping for


*this is what you probably expected to hear*
i guess i was hoping that i could just step out of class and go snowboarding or water skiing ... either way its been too long since Ive done anything that gives you a rush and calming affect all at the same time, and i guess that might be interesting to read about

but to say that those things are my bliss... i just dont know, when i was younger i would have said yes in a heartbeat, but as i've grown, i know in the end its the people i care for




but to be really really honest, my bliss truly lies in someone else

and well, the fall/winter season holds a lot of importance to me bc of this person, so when i truly thought about bliss i have to say that what i want most is out of my reach until later, my bliss has to wait...

rather, i have to wait for her

1 comment:

j.nick said...

Nice format, i like it. it's like hiding source code but with no source code.